Dummy is a Dummy Shield in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. He is the leader of the Dummy Cult in Weirding Woods. During in-game events, he gets eaten by Dreadwood and the player must save him in order for him to return to his cult.
Once saved, the player can offer him Marshmallows and gain maximum overhealth and get self-healed for a while.
His name literally comes from dummy, a model or replica of a human being or someone idiotic.
- He used to be Cleatus' Dummy, as referenced many times by Cleatus and many other cult members.
- The medal description for Spendin' Marshmoolah states that Dummy is inanimate, however during Hugh D. Votee's quest, he is seen fully sentient; being able to talk, float, and move.
- However, the quest could just be a dream sequence, as Hugh D. Votee hits the player on the head before the mission starts.
- According to Cleatus, his favorite 'letter' is 42.
- The number 42 in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" is said to be 'the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.'
- Dummy is never seen with his dome shield, unlike regular Dummy Shields.
- Dummy and Cleatus met when Cleatus still worked at the old Z-Tech Factory.
- Cleatus states that he met Dummy because he was the “best dummy in the biz.”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.