He shoots nuts at zombies in a straight line. After killing a zombie, he shoots a projectile that knocks the next zombie back.
He is based on the conifer cone, also known as the pinecone. The first half of his name references the fact that he attacks with both arm pistols.
Note: The stats shown below only apply to Level 1.
Dual Pistol Pinecone
双枪松果 (Dual Pistol Pinecone)
Sun cost: 225
After defeating a zombie, releases a special attack.
Plant family effect: In research and development
Plant Food effect
He fires six fireballs at the closest zombie in the lawn. If they kill the zombie, they will then home to next zombie.
With 60 damage per shot and an occasional knockback projectile, Dual Pistol Pinecone's abilities may sound good at first, but it is severely outclassed by many plants who can do its job better.
While 60 damage may be a lot, its slow firing rate of 5-8 seconds and a sun cost of 325 is what hinders it. Furthermore, Primal Peashooter completely outclasses it since Primal Peashooter costs cheaper and has a more consistent firing rate and knockback rate, along with a stunning effect.
If you do plan to use Dual Pistol Pinecone, use it on any level that doesn't have obstacles such as tombstones and weapon stands. Be careful of certain zombies such as Bass Zombie and Egg Pusher Imp, as they can make more obstacles that block Dual Pistol Pinecone's projectiles. Avoid using Dual Pistol Pinecone on levels with Excavator Zombies since it can't damage him.
- ▲ Sun cost decreased from 325 to 175.
- His face is identical to Red Stinger's.
- He is the replacement of Rotten Red, a plant that got removed in the 2.3.2 update due to copyright issues.
- If you look closely at the costumed puzzle piece, you can see parts of Wasabi Whip's costumed puzzle piece.
- Despite being a pinecone, he looks more similar to an acorn.
- Prior to an unknown update, his shooting animation was glitched, causing the plant to shoot significantly slower than it should.