Druid Rose is the Super Rare toxic variant of Rose in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. She uses the Toxic Volley as her primary weapon. It can only fire up to 30 shots before reloading. She was first revealed in gameplay of Solo Ops, but was later showcased in a variant trailer on Facebook and Twitter on New Year's Eve, 2015, making her the last variant to be revealed in 2015.
Unlike other Toxic variants, Druid Rose does not have a Toxic aura. This is made up for by her fast rate of fire and huge clip size.
Druid Rose's mask isn't so scary. It's actually designed to fool Zombies into thinking she's a harmless tree.
Her Toxic Volley seeks out Zombie targets before exploding. It also deals toxic damage over time!
|This tricky spell disrupts the flow and space and time, temporary trapping helpless Zombies within!|
|Only Rose could make transforming into a being of pure, invulnerable, damage-dealing energy seem so easy.|
|Rose alters her magic slightly, allowing her to transform into a being of pure healing.|
|The rudest and weirdest of Rose's ancient spells transforms Zombie foes into stinky old goats!|
|Psychedelic Goats don't last quite as long as their normal counterparts, but they are much harder to control.|
The primary weapon of the Druid Rose is the Toxic Volley. Like the Magic Thistles of the default Rose, it is an automatic weapon that fires projectiles that travel slowly and home in on targets. Each shot deals 5 damage, as well as poisoning the zombie, dealing 2 damage once every second for five seconds, dealing up to 5 extra damage. The shots also have minor splash damage, which is effective for poisoning groups of zombies. The Toxic Volley has the highest rate of fire out of all Rose primary weapons, firing at roughly 8 shots per second. This Rose is actually quite different to others because of her slow projectile movement. It sacrifices damage in exchange of the poisoning effect, which is really useful when attacking a large group of zombies.
Post Beta Patch
- ▲ Druid Rose damage increased from 4 to 5
- ▼ Reduced health from 125 to 100
- ▼ Decreased projectile movement speed by 10%
- ▼ Decreased maximum turn angle for projectiles from 45 degrees to 40 degrees
- ▼ Decreased magazine capacity from 35 to 30
- ▼ Decreased rate of fire by 10%
- ▲ Increased maximum tracking angle by 5 degrees
- ▲ Increased lock-on distance by 5m
- ▲ Slightly increased reticle to target lock-on angle
- According to her description, she wears her mask to make the zombies think she is a tree.