Droplet Shooter (水滴射手; pinyin: shuǐdī shèshǒu) is a Class A Tier 1 offensive plant in Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars. It attacks zombies by shooting water droplets at them. It is the downgrade of Snow Pea. It was unlocked by completing American Suburbs - Day 3.
Tier 1 Effect + Anger EffectFrost Barrage: Droplet Shooter concentrates on launching a series of forward frostbolts, doing some damage to a single enemy has a certain probability to freeze. The freezing effect lasts for 2 turns. It can extinguish the torch. It requires Brave Plant Food to activate.
- It looks very similar to the Snow Pea, except that it has a water droplet on its head instead of ice crystals.
- When it shoots, bubbles come out of its mouth.
- Its costume is the same as one as Snow Pea's in Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- Despite being water-themed, it is still classified as an ice plant, and also functions as one. This might make sense, as it evolves into Snow Pea.
- Also despite being a peashooting plant, it does not shoot peas.