Drop the Boss is an achievement in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It requires the player to complete Far Future - Day 25 which is worth 10 points on Game Center for iOS devices and 500 XP on Google Play Games for Android devices.
- The name of the achievement is based on the quote "Drop the bass" which is used in dubstep music. It could also be a reference to the fact that the Zomboss mechs always drop after you destroy them.
- The achievements for completing the first three worlds show three big stars, but this one is represented by the injured head of Dr. Zomboss, orbited by three little stars. It is a reference to classic cartoons.
- In version 2.1, this achievement was available. However, it could not be obtained, as Far Future - Day 25 was not playable at that time.
- The achievement's name resembles Drop The Mic.
- The method of earning them is also similar, which is to complete their respective worlds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.