- For more information about the character that this line is based on, see Snapdragon.
The line consists of Lizard Grass (蜥蜴草; pinyin: xīyì cǎo), Snapdragon (火龙草; pinyin: huǒlóng cǎo), and Twin-Headed Snapdragon (双头神龙草; pinyin: shuāng tóu shén lóng cǎo). They all specialize in dealing with column-wide groups of enemies and attack by spitting fireballs, with Twin-Headed Snapdragon additionally firing an ice shard beforehand.
Most of the members of the Dragon line are based on dragons, mythical creatures with reptilian and sometimes, avian traits, that are also characterized as being able to breathe fire.lizard, a widespread group of squamate reptiles, but more specifically a chameleon, due to the appearance of its head and its curled up tail. Its name may also be a reference to the Asian grass lizard.
Ways to obtain
Dragon line is given as a reward for collecting 90 stars in Journey to the West, while puzzle pieces for this line can be obtained by replaying Ancient Egypt - Day 13 or Kongfu World - Day 23. Additional puzzle pieces can be obtained through Soulmates Puzzle system.
Abilities are unlocked by tiering up, while their effect is increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability has a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
After unlocking the Dragon line, additional puzzle pieces can be used to upgrade it, which increases its stats and ability LVs.
|Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins||Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins|
Dragon line stats will be increased if these specific plants are unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Boomerang line|| |
|Electric Grass line|| |
| Coffee line+|
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Dragon line.
- The Dragon line was changed between updates.
- Dragon line's element was fire.
- Dragon line's feature was orange.
- The Dragon line used to be unlocked through the endless mode's shop for 1000 gems.
- Area of active ability was decreased from 3x3 to a 1x3.
- Twin-Headed Snapdragon is one of three plants that replaces another plant from a previous version of Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars. In this case, it is the replacement for Magical Dragon Grass.
- Twin-Headed Snapdragon is the second Snapdragon to use an ice attack, the other one being Cold Snapdragon.
- It doesn't make sense for Twin-Headed Snapdragon to use an ice attack then a fire attack since the fire will extinguish the ice effect.
Magical Dragon Grass
Plant Food effect
Magical Dragon Spray: Rushes to the first enemy in its lane and sprays fire in a 3x3 area. It needs Brave Plant Food to activate.