Dr. Real Doctor is a character in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. He resembles a Scientist with the "Organism Overload" set and is found at Pressure Pier in Town Center. He is trying to find the source of the Un-Zombie Infection.
Find the Source of the Un-Zombie Infection!
Something's infecting zombies, turning them into well-adjusted members of society. Ones who don't want to eat brainz! It must be stopped!
- The in-game text for the medal Infection Detection states that 5 out of 5 doctors agree that Dr. Real Doctor is not a real doctor.
- It says that he plays a doctor on TV, that is, when he stands on top of a TV.
- It also mentions that 4 out of 5 doctors agree that he's dumb, the fifth doctor being Dr. Real Doctor.
- Assuming that they are the same 5 doctors both times, Dr. Real Doctor admitted that he isn't actually a doctor
- Once you beat Blight Cap, one of his dialogues is that he'll call you his "favorite assistant" and asks you to not tell Dr. Nurse Doctor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.