Dodo Adventure (渡渡鸟历险记; pinyin: dù dù niǎo lìxiǎn jì) is the second Brain Buster exclusive to Frostbite Caves in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. Players need to control a number of Dodo Rider Zombie to pass through the map from right to left to win. The Guacodiles and floating ice in the image can move back and forth. Chompers at the end of the lawn will try to eat Dodo Rider Zombie if it lands on the tile it is on.
- Dodo Adventure levels are the only Frostbite Caves levels to have water.
- Touching the Guacodiles in any direction, even when touching the back of the Guacodile, will cause the player to lose a life.
- It is very similar to the arcade game Frogger.
- However, Frogger is vertically played, while it is horizontally played here.
- Before the game begins, the player can get past the Guacodiles before they appear.
- Since version 2.2.0, the Dodo Rider Zombie is shown to be in the second degrade and poisoned (doesn't change color). This is just a cosmetic glitch.
- This and Zomboss Test Lab are the only Brain Busters that require the use of zombies to complete the level.