- For other uses, see Digger Zombie (disambiguation).
Digger Zombie is a recurring character within the Plants vs. Zombies franchise. In all of his appearances, Digger Zombie doesn't aim towards the player's brains, but instead attacks their defenses by digging to the opposite end of the lawn and attacking from behind.
As of Plants vs. Zombies 3, Digger Zombie has appeared in three games.
- Main article: Digger Zombie (PvZ)
In the original Plants vs. Zombies game, as well as Chinese spin-off games based on it, Digger Zombie is the 18th zombie encountered in Adventure Mode, first appearing in Level 4-6. Digger Zombie doesn't target the player, instead digging to the end of the lawn and eating plants from behind, though he can be stopped by a Magnet-shroom, forcefully ejecting him from the ground and temporarily stunning him.
- Main article: Digger Zombie (PvZ2C)
Digger Zombie returns in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2, appearing in Modern Day. Similar to his appearance in the first game, he digs towards the other end of the lawn at fast speeds and aims to attack the plants from behind.
Unlike the first game however, he waits until the 8th column to start digging, can dig to the other end of the lawn in a split second and will destroy the plant in the 1st column before resurfacing. Magnet-shroom can still stop him from reaching the end, just like the first game.
- Main article: Miner Threat
Miner Threat's latest appearance is in Plants vs. Zombies 3 as a Workshop zombie first encountered on the 9th Floor of the Devour Tower. Just like the previous two games, Miner Threat digs to the opposite end of the yard to attack plants from behind.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Digger Zombie.
- The Digger Zombie likes pink tricycles, as seen in the Zombies on Your Lawn video.
- According to the game's composer Laura Shigihara regarding the cover art for the Plants vs. Zombies Original Soundtrack, Digger Zombie may actually have a softer side to him, considering his like for pink tricycles, implying he actually has no direct hate for the plants.