- For the Chinese version of the level, see Dark Ages - Night 8 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Dark Ages - Night 8 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
The player is given a decent selection of plants to defeat the zombie horde. Sun-shroom will work great to produce sun, as well as using Sun Bean and Grave Buster (on tombstones with sun in them). Fume-shroom and Hypno-shroom are the only offensive plants given. These can be difficult to work with, but the player should get at least two columns of Fume-shroom, along with a column of Wall-nuts. The key to winning is using Hypno-shroom strategically, namely on Knight Zombies and Buckethead Peasants. Other than that, the player should use Grave Buster well to avoid dangerous Necromancy attacks.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Spawned
|4||None||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||None||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|11||None||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
- Start by planting two columns of Sun-shrooms. Use Grave Busters on tombstones containing sun to get sun for a Fume-shroom to kill typical zombies.
- Now, plant at least three columns of Fume-shrooms or use Hypno-shrooms and Sun Beans on Knight Zombies. Remember to let it eat the Sun Bean first.
- This level should be easy if you keep using Hypno-shrooms on Knight Zombies. Plant Food may help you.
- Created by Rockstar Deepakraj
- First plant few Sun-shrooms as you do regularly. Then plant Grave Busters on tombstones to remove them and make the level easier. Then plant Fume-shrooms to defeat typical zombies.
- Some of the hard zombies such as Buckethead and Knight Zombies appear, you do not need to worry, better to stop them using Sun Bean's and Hypno-shrooms. Hypno-shrooms are useful to return back the hard zombies.
- Plant one column of Wall-nut and Hypno-shrooms. Then use Plant Foods only to Fume-shrooms (not other plants). There you go, the level is easy!
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest