- For the Chinese version of the level, see Dark Ages - Night 7 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Dark Ages - Night 7 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
The Jester Zombie is absent from this level, but instead is replaced with the newest zombie, the Knight Zombie. This zombie has a tremendous amount of defense, similar to the Robo-Cone Zombie. The player will not have any good counters against this zombie other than instant use plants like Cherry Bomb. However, the player can use Knight Zombie's health to an advantage with the Sun Bean. The player will be given lots of sun if the Knight Zombie eats Sun Bean, so keep that in mind. There are still Necromancy ambushes, but they will not start appearing until later in the level.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Spawned
|3||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|10||None||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|15||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
- Required plants:
- Do what you need to do first. You can use Puff-shrooms to break the graves and kill the typical zombies.
- Now plant two columns of Fume-shrooms and one column of Wall-nuts. Its cheap cost will help you plant more plants you need like Snapdragon or Laser Bean.
- Use Sun Bean on a Knight Zombie entering the lawn. It will help you produce more sun. Remember the bold word for Night 14. You may use its Plant Food Upgrade, as it is very powerful that can instantly kill any zombie.
- Created Rockstar Deepakraj
- Required plants:
- First plant few Sun-shrooms on first column. Then the typical zombies arrives, you must stop them by using some Puff-shrooms. Then plant another column of Sun-shrooms.
- You will get more suns if you have two columns of Sun-shrooms. Then plant two columns of Fume-shrooms. These Fume-shrooms will definitely defeat Buckethead Zombies and Knight Zombies. Then plant two columns of Snapdragons. This will make the level too easier.
- You can also feed Knight Zombies with the Sun Beans if you want, but it is not necessary.
- Use Plant Foods on Fume-shrooms and Snapdragons to defeat the zombies and make your level easier!
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest