- Jester Zombies will be highly troublesome for everyone who does not know it before starting.
- Take advantage of Fume-shroom. As Penny said, it is very helpful in this level and later levels.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|4||None||100% Plant Food|
|7||None||500%/7 Plant Food, Two normal and one sun-on-destruction graves are created|
|8||First Flag, Necromancy!|
|10||2 4||None||400%/7 Plant Food|
|12||None||Two normal, one sun-on-destruction, and one Plant Food-on-destruction graves are spawned|
|14||1 2 3 4 5||None|
|15||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|16||2 4||None||Final Flag|
- Suggested plants
- Start off with two columns of Sun-shrooms. Use Grave Busters to remove graves and Puff-shrooms to kill the typical zombies. Get ready for an ambush.
- Quickly plant one column of Wall-nuts or Tall-nuts. Do not forget to plant one column of Laser Beans or Snapdragons behind Wall-nut or Tall-nut and two columns of Fume-shrooms. Necromancy-spawned Imp Monk Zombies will be of no threat.
- When a Jester Zombie comes, avoid using plants that throw projectiles, unless they can hit Jester Zombies by whatever means.
- Use Cherry Bomb when necessary and keep using Grave Buster to remove spawned graves.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest