- For the international version of the level, see Dark Ages - Night 12.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Dark Ages - Night 12 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies|| Spawned|
|4||None|| 1x |
|5||None|| Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|7||None|| 1x |
|8||None|| Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|9||None|| 2x |
|Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|10||None|| Final wave.|
- Choose your plants for this level in another one. Then click the Save our Seeds as fast as you can and directly press "Lets Rock!". This way the time is not wasted and the Puff-Shrooms will have enough time to destroy the Plant Food Tombstones.
- There is a glitch in this level that can make the player lose the level if they have not chosen their plants fast enough. This is due to the endangered Puff-shroom's life timers are not stopped before the level actually begins.
- This makes it the only level in the series that can be lost before it begins.
How would you rate Dark Ages - Night 12 (Chinese version)'s difficulty?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.