- For the other uses, see Dandelion (disambiguation).
Dandelion Weed is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. It is seen in the commentary for Backyard Battleground. It is a Spawnable Plant like the Weeds, which can only be summoned in Herbal Assault. It also has little tubes for "hands." Dandelion Weeds are the plant equivalent of the Exploding Imp, and as such, they run up to zombies and explode.
Careful, they pack a wallop.
- The bottom of its stem looks exactly like the Weed.
- Dandelion Weed is the fourth dandelion-based plant in the series, the others being Dandelion in Plants vs. Zombies Online and Dandelion in the Chinese and international versions.
- This Dandelion Weed's explosive properties may be a reference to the previous Dandelions, all of which have explosive seeds for hair.
- They are the plant counterparts of the Exploding Imps.
- The Dandelion Weed being a weed plant is appropriate, because in real life dandelions are a type of weed.
- There's a Dandelion Weed in the Backyard Battleground that mentions seeing a Peashooter and would explode if they saw one. If the player talks to this Dandelion Weed as a Peashooter, it will get so excited it will explode into a bunch of coins for the player to collect.