- For the other uses, see Dandelion (disambiguation).
Dandelion Weed (known as Dandelion in the Stickerbook) is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. It is first seen in the commentary for Backyard Battleground. It is a Spawnable Plant like the Weeds, which can only be summoned in Herbal Assault. It also has little tubes for "hands." Dandelion Weeds are the plant equivalent of the Exploding Imp, and as such, they run up to zombies and explode. Its attack is named Dandelion Explode.
Careful, they pack a wallop.
- The bottom of its stem looks exactly like the Weed.
- Dandelion Weed is the fourth dandelion-based plant in the series, the others being Dandelion in Plants vs. Zombies Online and Dandelion in the Chinese and international versions.
- The Dandelion Weed's explosive properties may be a reference to the previous Dandelions, all of which have explosive seeds for hair.
- The Dandelion Weed being a weed plant is appropriate, because in real life dandelions are a type of weed.
- There's a Dandelion in the Backyard Battleground that mentions seeing a Peashooter and would explode if they saw one, meaning it has a liking for the Peashooter. If the player switches talks to this Dandelion as a Peashooter, it will get so excited it will explode into a bunch of coins for the player to collect.