- For other uses, see Dandelion (disambiguation).
Dandelion Weed (Dandelion in Battle for Neighborville) is a plant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 and Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. They are first seen in the commentary for Backyard Battleground. They are a Spawnable Weed which can only be summoned in Herbal Assault.
Their attack is named Dandelion Explode.
Careful, they pack a wallop.
- ▲ Dandelion can now explode while stunned.
- Easy: 15
- Normal: 20
- Hard: 25
- CRAAAAAZY: 30
- The bottom of their stem looks exactly like the other Weed.
- Dandelion Weed originally had eyelashes, making them appear more feminine.
- Their explosive properties may be a reference to the previous Dandelions, all which have explosive seeds for hair.
- There is a Dandelion Weed in the Backyard Battleground that mentions seeing a Peashooter would explode if they saw one, meaning they have a liking for the Peashooter.
- If the player switches talks to this Dandelion as a Peashooter, they will get so excited until they explode into a bunch of coins for the player to collect.
- The Dandelion NPC residing in Mount Steep in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville is implied to be this same Dandelion Weed.
- This also happens with Dummy Shield and Foot Soldier.
- They turn into dust shortly after they are vanquished or when they explode, just like the Exploding Imp.
- In Battle for Neighborville, the Dandelion's head was redesigned to more closely resemble the Dandelion from the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2