January 10th, 2018
Synopsis: You play as Spudow fighting against Brain Freeze on turn 16. Brain Freeze has 512 health and you (Spudow) have 1 health. On the field, there is a Pair Pearadise environment in the second lane, a Hot Dog Imp in the third lane, and a Zombot Plank Walker and a second Pair Pearadise on the fourth lane. You are given a Berry Angry, an Imitater, a Gardening Gloves, a Tricarrotops, a Kernel Corn, a Wall-Nut Bowling, a Dandy Lion King, and a Gloom-Shroom.
Notes you want to take note of:
- Imitater's ability only activates if you play plants that is not an Imitater. That includes cards that make cards.
- When Imitater activates his ability, it will count as playing a plant.
Now follow these steps closely:
- Play Tricarrotops on the first lane.
- Play Imitater on the left Pair Pearadise. The environment will make a second Imitater.
- Use Gardening Gloves to move the Imitater made from the environment on the first lane to make space and to activate Tricarrotops' ability.
- Play Dandy Lion King on the second Pair Pearadise. The following will happen.
- The played Dandy Lion King will activate his ability, dealing 256 damage to Brain Freeze, leaving him with 256 health left.
- The Imitater on the first lane will transform into a Dandy Lion King, dealing 128 damage to Brain Freeze and leaving him with 128 health.
- The original Imitater will also transform into a Dandy Lion King, dealing 64 damage to Brain Freeze and leaving him with 64 health.
- Due to the Imitater transforming on Pair Pearadise, another Dandy Lion King is made, which will proceed to deal 32 damage to Brain Freeze and leaving him with 32 health.
- The second Pair Pearadise will then make fifth Dandy Lion King, dealing 16 damage to Brain Freeze and leaving him with 16 health.
- Play Berry Angry and end your turn.
- Start the fight. If you did it right, the combined strength of your plants in the first and second lane will be 22 damage, 6 more than the 16 attack needed to defeat Brain Freeze before the Hot Dog Imp defeats you.
Note: Tricarrotops is actually not needed, as you will still be 4 damage over the required amount needed to defeat Brain Freeze if you excluded it.