January 3rd, 2018
Synopsis: You play as The Smash fighting against Beta-Carrotina on turn 14. Beta-Carrotina has 21 health and you (The Smash) have 2 health. On the field, there is a Snowdrop in the second lane, a Garlic in the third lane, a Vanilla on the fourth lane, and two Admiral Navy Beans in the water lane. You are given an Ancient Vimpire, a Snorkel Zombie, a Vimpire, two Terrifys, an Energy Drink Zombie, a Mondo Bronto, and a Locust Swarm.
Note: Remember that both Vimpire and Ancient Vimpire will be destroyed if they attack Garlic so never play them in Garlic's row.
- Play Ancient Vimpire on the fourth lane.
- Play Vimpire on the second lane.
- Play Energy Drink Zombie on the third lane.
- Play Snorkel Zombie in the water lane.
- End the Zombie Play phase.
- When it is the Zombie Tricks phase (Energy Drink Zombie will gain +1/+1 and move to the first lane), use one of the Terrifys to move one of the Admiral Navy Beans onto the first lane.
- Use the other Terrify to move the other Admiral Navy Bean onto the second lane.
- Start the fight. If you did everything right, here is what will happen in order.
- Energy Drink Zombie will attack Admiral Navy Bean and survive its attack, boosting his stats by +2/+2 from Ancient Vimpire's ability to 4/3 and dealing 4 damage to Beta-Carrotina, leaving her with 17 health.
- Vimpire will attack both the Snowdrop and the other Admiral Navy Bean, surviving their attacks and having his stats boosted by a total of +8/+8 due to the combined activation of both his own ability and Ancient Vimpire's ability twice to become a 10/9 and dealing 10 damage to Beta-Carrotina, leaving her with 7 health.
- Garlic will attack you for 1 damage, leaving you at 1 health.
- Ancient Vimpire will attack Vanilla and survive, resulting in its ability to boost its stats by +2/+2, making it a 5/3 and dealing 5 damage to Beta-Carrotina, leaving her with 2 health.
- Snorkel Zombie will attack Beta-Carrotina for 2 damage, defeating her in the process.