December 27th, 2017
Synopsis: You play as Rose fighting against Brain Freeze on turn 15 (however you get +2, giving you 17 sun). Brain Freeze has 33 health and you (Rose) have 1 health. On the field, there is a Haunting Ghost in the first lane, a Space Cowboy in the second lane and a Blowgun Imp in the third lane. Also on the field is a Solar Winds environment in the third lane with two Sunflowers on it (which is why you get an extra two sun). You are given two Kernel-Pults, a Cob Cannon, a Rescue Radish, a Laser Cattail and a Go-Nuts.
- Play the Go-Nuts in the second lane with the Space Cowboy and play the Laser Cattail in the same lane, giving all Team-Up Plants on the field (them and the Sunflowers)+1.
- Play the two Kernel-Pults on Heights and give the Blowgun Imp -2/-2, while also giving all Team-Up Plants (a.k.a. all Plants) +2.
- Play the Rescue Radish in the fourth lane and Bounce the Kernel-Pult you most recently played, then replay it on Heights and give the Blowgun Imp -1/-1, destroying it and giving all Team-Up Plants (a.k.a. all Plants) +1.
- Evolve the Cob Cannon on the Kernel-Pult with the least strength to give -1/-1 to the Haunting Ghost and the Space Cowboy, destroying the Haunting Ghost, then the Cob Cannon will automatically destroy the Space Cowboy due to his Evolution ability.
- Start the fight. If you did it right, all your Plants should have enough strength to damage Brain Freeze for 33, taking him out.