Crazy Settings is a new feature for solo and private battles in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. They can be accessed by going into the Multiplayer Portal settings, then selecting either 'Solo Play' or 'Private Battle', then selecting 'Crazy Settings'. This lets the players make their battle more interesting and crazier with a variety of options that affect the gameplay. However, using either one of them will reduce the amount of XP the players earn.
Types of Crazy Settings
There are a total of 6 Crazy Settings the player can access. However, there are 6 new Crazy Settings that are not able to be accessed in the multiplayer portal and are only found in the Mystery Portal.
- Low Gravity - The entire match will be played in low gravity (like Moon Base Z and Lunar Landing).
- Infini-ammo - All characters have infinite ammo and no overheat.
- Simply Explode Mode - Characters simply explode when vanquished. 'Simply'.
- Ridiculously Low Health - All characters have a max of 1 health.
- Speed Boost Craziness - All characters move at a much faster rate.
- Super Crazy Knock-back Mode - Damaged characters get knocked back... like, really far!
- Time Bomb Madness - If a character doesn't get a vanquish or a revive in 30 seconds they will explode. Mystery Portal exclusive.
- Character Jumble - Both teams are composed of random characters. When one is vanquished it respawns as another character. The first version consisted of only core classes including Torchwood and Hover Goat-3000. The other version doesn't use the new classes, but instead uses variants. Mystery Portal exclusive.
- Berserker- Go out with cobs blazing! In Berserker, your damage increases as your health gets lower. Mystery Portal exclusive.
- Healing Auras- With no passive health regeneration, you’ll provide healing vibes only by standing near your teammates. Mystery Portal exclusive.
- Crazy Regeneration- This one is practically opposite from Healing Auras. With Crazy Regeneration, passive health regeneration is lightning fast. Mystery Portal exclusive.
- All Legendary, All Random- Ready to get random? With this setting, you’ll play as randomly assigned Legendary-only characters. Mystery Portal exclusive.