Dr. Zomboss' Cone Strike
Zombot Drone's Cone Strike
Cone Strike in Flag of Power
Whenever you complete a wave of Flag of Power in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, some cone bombs will drop.
Nobody suspects traffic cones with BOMBS in them! Drop them on the Plants below and laugh heartily as they get vanquished.
Specific to Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
- It is unknown why cones are used in the zombies' Boss Mode, as the plants' Boss Mode got their own unique airstrike, instead of reusing the Corn Strike.
- Rocket Drones and Zombot Drones can be destroyed by their own or other friendly drones' Cones.
- This ability's name verbally sounds similar to its counterpart, the Corn Strike.
Specific to Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
- The cones used in the Cone Strike are used as the bombs that drop when playing the Flag of Power mode in the Backyard Battleground in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
- This is the only place that the cone bombs appear in Garden Warfare 2, as both the Zombot/Rocket Drones and Boss Mode are gone in that game.
- Strangely, despite being on the Zombies side, the cone bombs in this mode can vanquish Browncoat Zombies.
- This applies in reverse to the Corn Strike, which appears as the airstrike bombs in Garden Warfare 2, as they can vanquish Weeds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.