- For other uses, see bean.
Because mushrooms are awake in the day, he is instead used to wake plants after Archmage Zombie affects them. He also now has a range of 3x3.
咖啡豆 (Coffee Bean)
Sun cost: 75
Coffee Bean wakes up sleeping plants and slightly increases their attack.
Plant feature: short"Hey guys, get up to see God! " Coffee Bean likes to use the phrase of his favorite movie lines to wake people up. Not to mention really, this method is quite effective. At least each time his friends open their eyes they will see a figure of a birdman.
Only select Coffee Beans when you see the Archmage Zombie on the seed selection in Dark Ages levels. If you do not bring the Coffee Bean with you against Archmage Zombies, you must use Plant Food to wake up your plants. After that, remember to kill the Archmage Zombie as quickly as possible, as Coffee Bean has a slow recharge. However, imitating him can help wake up your stabilized plants quickly, so you do not have to wait for the original Coffee Bean timer to recharge.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Coffee Bean.
- Unlike the first game, it does not float in place in its idle animation. Instead, it rocks back and forth, moving its wings in and out.
- Although he can float in midair, he cannot be planted on water on Big Wave Beach without Lily Pad, nor he can be planted in the sky in Sky City.
- In this game, its design is based on its artwork from Plants vs. Zombies with the wings, closed mouth and no leaf.
- He, Gatling Pea, Plantern, Cattail, Cob Cannon, and Flower Pot are the six returning plants from the first game to appear in the Chinese version, without appearing in the international.