- For more information, see Wall-nut Bowling.
Co-op Bowling is the fifth level on Co-op Mode, which is a console exclusive version of the regular Wall-nut Bowling. As an addition, the player can also butter the zombies by pressing the "X" button, it will paralyze the selected zombie. There are three flags of zombies. The player can only store 6 Wall-nuts each player, so that means the player can store a total of 12 Wall-nuts. It earns the achievement ZFF's 4 Evr if it is completed the first time.
- Zombie, takes only one hit.
- Flag Zombie, moves slightly faster than regular Zombies, takes one hit, announces large zombie waves.
- Conehead Zombie, takes two hits.
- Buckethead Zombie, takes three hits.
- Pole Vaulting Zombie, can vault over the nuts, takes one hit.
- Zomboni, makes ice, takes three hits. It is immune to the Explode-o-nut.
- Zombie Bobsled Team, takes five hits, one for the Bobsled, one for each Zombie (sometimes five zombies appear instead of four).
- Gargantuar, takes four hits, after two hits, it throws its Imp across the screen. The Gargantuar itself takes two Explode-o-nuts to die. It does not turn into ashes when killed by the Explode-o-nut, but dies normally.
- Imp, takes one hit. Summoned by Gargantuars.
- Zombie Yeti, takes one hit, runs away if it is not killed, but an Explode-o-nut can stop it.
- For some reason, Newspaper Zombies, Dancing Zombies, Backup Dancers, and Screen Door Zombies do not appear despite appearing in the other Wall-nut Bowling levels.
- There is a glitch that when a Pole Vaulting Zombie gets to the red line, and then the player plants a Wall-nut or Explode-o-nut, the Pole Vaulting Zombie will die. This because the Pole Vaulting Zombie has a delay before it vaults. This also happens in Wall-nut Bowling and in Wall-nut Bowling 2.