Cleatus is an All-Star Zombie in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. He is found at Z-Tech Factory in Weirding Woods. He gives the player a quest in which they must fix the Lullaby Tape by rewinding it in a washing machine, so it can be used to repair the Divine Boombox.
His name is a pun on "cleats," a type of athletic shoe used when playing football, and the name "Cleatus."
How do you a fix a broken Lullaby Tape! Why, throw it in a crazed washing machine, of course!
- Cleatus' best friend is Dummy.
- He, Tenderleaf, and Dandelion are the only NPCs without customizations.
- According to the in-game text for the medal for Outnumbered, Dr. Zomboss' plan for improvement for Cleatus is to break him and Dummy up using a series of fake text messages.
- The Foot Soldier cult member inside of the Z-Tech factory indirectly mentions Cleatus. He says that Tim says that Dummy's All-Star isn't real, but he swears he can hear him crying outside.
- Hugh D. Votee mentions that Dummy's All-Star cries in the woods and will punt an Imp in your bed if one doesn't say their Dummy Oath.
- According to him, Dummy's favorite 'letter' is 42.
- Prior to game events, Cleatus was a product tester in the old Z-Tech factory.
- He also mentions this is how he met Dummy, claiming that he was 'the best in the biz'.
- After defeating Dreadwood, Cleatus mentions that he's happy that Dummy's happy in his cult. He also mentions that the one thing Dummy couldn't shield him from was feelings, referring to how Dummy protected him from plants beating him up.