Citrus Cactus is a variant of the Cactus in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare. She was added along with the Tactical Taco Party DLC Pack and is unlocked upon opening the free Citrus Cactus Character Pack.
Slinging orange wedges with a 3-round burst, this prickly fellow vanquishes her foes with precision shooting and Vitamin C.
Orange Burst is Citrus Cactus' primary weapon; all facts below apply to a fully upgraded weapon.
- The base close range damage per hit is 14 and the critical is 15.
- The max DPS at close range is 54.9.
- The base middle range damage per hit is 10 and the critical is 14.
- The max DPS at middle range is 48.0.
- The base long range damage per hit is 10 and the critical is 13.
- The max DPS at long range is 44.6.
- The weapon deals 5-10 splash damage depending on range from target.
- The ammo in a clip is 24.
- The reload time is 2.2 seconds.
- The projectile speed is fast.
- The weapon is a 3 burst weapon.
- The bloom is low.
|Potato Mines force Zombies to look down. If a Zombie sets foot on a Potato Mine, it will explode and they will experience the full force of a "SPUDOW!"|
Potato Nugget Mine
|These little nuggets are small, have a great sense of humor and enjoy sitting around waiting to blow Zombies sky high. While not as damaging as their potato cousins, these little nuggets still pack a spudow!|
|By launching her Garlic Drone companion, she can monitor Zombies from the skies, attack them from the air, and call in devastating Corn Strikes.|
|The Artichoke Drone has a really thick skin. This gives it more health and helps it last longer in a fight. However, it does not have the same firepower as its Garlic counterpart.|
|Tallnut Battlements have many uses. They can be shields and they can block paths to stop the Zombies in their tracks. They're terrible card players, though.|
|Encased in iron armor, these Iron Maiden Tallnuts will stare at Zombies with an unmatched intensity. They are very hard to destroy and enjoy getting in the way.|
Consider Citrus Cactus to be a Sun Pharaoh with a much longer range. Her weapon fires three consecutive shots in a burst, which can deal much damage if all shots are critical hits. Utilize her damage, combined with the abilities of the Cactus class, and you have a ranged powerhouse who can lock down points on the map as she pleases, along with the firepower to stay there.
A streamlined juicing process resulting in quicker and more delicious reloads.
Geometrically perfect wedges mean more orange in every clip!
Increased Zest levels for more damage. Zombies hate zest, who knew?!
In other languages
|French||Cactus vitaminé||"Vitaminized Cactus"|
|Japanese||シトラスサボテン||"Citrus Cactus", "Citrus" is transliterated, while the Japanese word for "Cactus" is used|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Cacto Cítrico||"Citric Cactus"|
|Spanish||Cactus cítrico||"Citric Cactus"|
- She is the second Cactus that does not shoot needles, with the first one being Future Cactus and the third being Petrified Cactus.
- Once you unlock her, you will get all her upgrades without finding them in sticker packs. The same happens with Berry Shooter, Plasma Pea, Chester Chomper, and Dr. Chester.
- She and Berry Shooter are the only plants in the game that shoot fruit rather than peas or needles. Berry Shooter shoots clusters of berries while Citrus Cactus shoots orange wedges.
- She is one of the four characters to be sponsored by a product, with the others being Berry Shooter, Chester Chomper, and Dr. Chester.
- In this case, she is sponsored by Aquafina FlavorSplash flavored drinks.
- In her old description, it said that the Citrus Cactus was male.
- In an unknown update, the description was changed to refer to the Citrus Cactus being a female, most likely to remain consistent with the main class' gender.
- She is the only Cactus variant to have a 3-burst weapon.
- Along with Berry Shooter, Chester Chomper, and Dr. Chester, she does not return in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 because she is a promotional character.
- Despite her absence in Garden Warfare 2 due to her being a promotional character, her weapon (the Orange Burst), is still in the game's files.