- For other uses, see Citron (disambiguation).
Citrons are the mobile team defender. The Peel Shield provides cover for allies. Best to hold strategic locations or help the team break through tough chokepoints.
|Shoots an E.M.Peach that stuns enemies and depletes Z-Mech fuel.|
|Ball dash forward to hurt enemies and knock them back.|
|A precision beam that grows in power.|
Move faster for a short time after exiting Spin Dash.
Faster refresh time for all abilities by reviving an ally.
Reduces ability cooldown by 30% when a teammate is revived.
Spawn with more health after suffering multiple vanquishes in a row.
After dying three times in a row, spawn with the maximum amount of over-health for the currently used class after respawning or being revived.
Gain ammo for Juice Cannon when blocking damage with Peel Shield.
Briefly reduce incoming damage by earning a critical vanquish. Can stack 3 times.
Reduces incoming damage by 15% for 5 seconds upon vanquishing an enemy. Stacks up to 2 times for a total of 30% damage resistance.
Faster health regeneration.
Doubles health regeneration rate.
Health Regeneration Delay
Reduced time between taking damage and when health regeneration activates.
Reduces the time required to start health regeneration by half.
Momentarily increase sprint speed after vanquishing an enemy.
Faster refresh time for all abilities by earning a critical vanquish.
Reduces ability cooldown by 3 seconds upon critically vanquishing an enemy.
Gain Peel Shield health by dealing damage.
Move Faster when Peel Shield is deployed.
Longer stun duration by hitting enemy directly with E.M.Peach.
Navel Laser has larger width and always deals critical damage.
Move faster when at low health.
Increases movement speed by 20% upon reaching 20% HP or below.
Move faster, except when sprinting.
Increases walking speed by 12.9032%
Earn XP faster.
Earn 10% more XP.
Knock enemies farther away with Spin Dash.
Extended Naval Laser duration by earning a Vanquish with Naval Laser.
Gain Peel Shield health by stunning enemies with E.M.Peach.
Move faster for a short time by earning a vanquish.
Increases movement speed by 55% for 3 seconds upon vanquishing an enemy.
Tips & Tricks
- ▲ Increased the Juice Cannon's damage from 2 to 2.55
- ▲ Removed the Peel Shield's 0.2 second deploy delay
- ▲ Reduced the Peel Shield's reactivate deploy time from 0.5 to 0.3 seconds
- ▼ Reduced the Peel Shield's XP earn rate to 10 XP per 25 damage points blocked
- Removed the Peel Shield's backpedal speed modifier
- ▲ Increase base ammo gain from blocking with shield 7->10
- ▲ Sprint can now cancel shield
- ▲ Movement speed modifier with shield up reduced 0.7->0.8
- ▲ Bringing up the shield can interrupt reloading
- ▲ Add muzzle flash damage to Juice Cannon 0->2.55
- ▲ Spin Dash no longer cancels sprint
November 27 2019 Update (Pre-TTK)
- ▼ Reduced additional time earned for earning a vanquish with the Pulp Powered upgrade from 2.7->2.0
- ▼ Reduced Naval Laser damage __ to __->5 to 10
- ▲ Movement speed reduction while using Naval Laser with the Juiced upgrade removed
- ▼ Juiced upgrade no longer lets Citron ADS while using Naval Laser
Early December 2019 TTK Changelist
- ▲ Increase Juice Cannon damage per projectile 2.55->2.6
- ▼ Decrease Juice Cannon muzzle damage 2.55->2.2
- ▲ Decrease Juice Cannon projectile spread per shot
- ▼ Increase Peel Shield regen delay 2.0->3.5
- ▼ Increase Peel Shield regen delay from destroyed 2.0->5.0
- ▼ Decrease E.M. Peach stun duration 2.25->1.4
- ▼ Decrease E.M. Peach stun duration with the Peached upgrade 4.5->2.9
- He and Engineer are the only classes in the game that can sprint backwards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.