- For other uses, see Chomper (disambiguation).
Chomper is a playable plant class in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. Chomper is an Attack class that specializes in close range attacks. Unlike in the Garden Warfare series, Chomper can now no longer instantly eat zombies unless while using Burrow.
Close range attacker that can snare and slow opponents and can Burrow underground to instantly vanquish opponents. Don't let them see you coming!
Chomper's primary weapon is the Chomp, a melee weapon that deals 40 damage in a very short range.
Chomper's secondary weapon is the Slobber Shot, a ranged attack that can only be used when aiming. It deals 34 damage (41 critical) damage and has a slow rate of fire.
|Launch a snaring trap to stun enemies.|
|Instantly vanquish enemies by targeting them from underground. Press [?] to eat your target.|
|Immobilize and disarm enemies by catching them in a toxic cloud.|
Faster refresh time for all abilities by earning multiple vanquishes rapidly.
Reduces ability cooldown by 50% for earning multiple vanquishes.
Chomp can do critical damage.
Faster refresh time for all abilities by reviving an ally.
Reduces ability cooldown by 30% when a teammate is revived.
Spawn with more health after suffering multiple vanquishes in a row.
After dying three times in a row, spawn with the maximum amount of overhealth for the currently used class after respawning or being revived.
Gain health by earning a vanquish when at low health.
Grants 30 health upon vanquishing an enemy at low HP.
Longer duration of Grody Goop.
Gain health by dealing damage with a Spikeweed.
Regenerate health when near multiple enemies.
When near two enemies within a 10m radius, regenerate 4 HP every 0.5 seconds.
Faster refresh time for all abilities by earning a critical vanquish.
Reduces ability cooldown by 3 seconds upon critically vanquishing an enemy.
Deal additional splash damage at location that Slobber Shot hits.
Move faster, except when sprinting.
Increases walking speed by 12.9032%
Gain health by earning a vanquish.
Grants 10 health upon vanquishing an enemy.
Create a Spikeweed at Chomper's location by earning a vanquish with Burrow.
Earn XP faster.
Earn 10% more XP.
Reduced time between taking damage and when health regeneration activates.
Reduces the time required to start health regeneration by 60%.
Move faster for a short time by earning a vanquish with Burrow.
Increases movement speed by 55% for 5 seconds upon vanquishing an enemy with Burrow.
Use weapons and abilities faster just after sprinting.
Reduces sprint exit delay by 25%
Faster movement speed and faster Chomp speed when in Grody Goop.
Increases movement and Chomp speed by 20% when in Grody Goop.
Gain faster digestion speed after vanquishing with Burrow.
Reduces the time required to digest an enemy by 40%.
- If a Chomper tries to use burrow, use your sprint as sprinting can outrun it.
Tips & Tricks
- ▲ Removed delay after button input with Burrow
- ▼ Improved audio of burrow for enemy recognition
- ▲ Ability icon of Grody Goop now shows active state while gas is active
- ▼ Additional check with Spikeweed to guarantee victim is within proper range before being trapped
- ▲ Chomp damage increased 28.8->40.55
- ▲ Slobber Shot damage increased 22.6->34
- ▲ Slobber Shot projectile speed post drag period reduce 400->250
- ▲ Splash damage increased for the Halitosis upgrade 5.45->9
- ▲ Increased effective area of primary Chomp
- ▲ Increased length from 4.25 to 4.5
- ▲ Increased near width from 3.4 to 5
- ▲ Increased far width from 1.8 to 3.4
- ▲ Increased height from 1.75 to 2.25
- ▼ Decreased velocity and drag distance of Slobber Shot
- Decreased projectile speed from 800 m/s (2624.67 ft/s) to 400 m/s (1312.34 ft/s)
- Slobber Shot appears to be made of the same material as Goop.