- For other uses, see Chomper (disambiguation).
- For more information about this character, see Chomper.
She costs 5 sun and functions identically as she has in previous games, she eats the first zombie that approaches her whole, instantly defeating them. If a zombie is too large for her to eat (say a Gargantuar or a Brainiac Boss), she merely bites at them instead.
When she eats a zombie, she then has to chew for a short time, leaving her vulnerable to zombie attacks.
Chomper is based on the plant of the same name and appearance from various games in the Plants vs. Zombies franchise, although her thorny stalk and muted colors are more reminiscent of her Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare appearance.
Her Tacobility is a reference to her Burrow ability from the various Shooter games she appears in.
Note: The stats shown below only apply to level 1.
Plant Food effect
Chomper's Plant Food ability is named Gluttonous Gulp, in which Chomper attracts all zombies in her lane and eats three of them, dealing heavy damage to any zombie not eaten instead. After Chomper finishes eating her three zombies, she releases a powerful burp which pushes all zombies in her lane back.
Chomper's Tacobility is named Ambush, which allows her to burrow underground when she's chewing, no longer leaving her vulnerable to attacks. When she is finished chewing, she can then eat any zombies walking above her when she's underground, and chews them slightly faster.
May 26, 2020 Patch
- ▲ Health increased from 300 to 500.
- ▲ Now applies a stun to zombies affected by its inhale and burp during its PF ability.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Chomper.
- Whatever zombie she eats, she still has an animation of chewing on a zombie's arm.
- Unlike her appearances in previous tower defense games, Chomper can eat Gargantuars if their HP is low.
- After biting to destroy grave, she can also chew graves, but has an animation of chewing a zombie's arm.