Power Mints are special plants that boost a specific plant family. They cannot be imitated or affected by other mints. They also last a limited time before disappearing, much like Puff-shroom, except much shorter.
Power Mints can only be upgraded by using mints to buy their seed packets in the store. Unlike other plants, upgrading a Power Mint does not require the use of coins and instead can be upgraded for free. Mints can be obtained from the Arena reward streak, Tournament-end rewards from Arena, and from certain quests in the Travel Log.
List of Power Mints
|No.||Icon||Name||Picture||Plants in family||Special effect|
|1||Fila-mint||Does electric damage to all zombies on the board.|
|2||Pepper-mint||Sets off lane-wide bursts of flame.|
|3||Winter-mint||Chills all zombies on the board.|
|4||Enlighten-mint||Gives a burst of sun.|
|5||Reinforce-mint||Knocks all zombies backward and activates the Plant Food ability on his family plants.|
|6||Bombard-mint||Sets off a number of explosions on the board.|
|7||Ail-mint||Poisons all zombies on the board.|
|8||Enchant-mint||Randomly hypnotizes a random number of zombies.|
|9||Contain-mint||Stuns all zombies on the board.|
|10||Enforce-mint||Shrinks a number of zombies.|
|11||Arma-mint||Launches a volley of heavy stunning projectiles.|
|12||Conceal-mint||Powers up all shadow plants on the lawn and drags a number of zombies to their doom.|
|13||Spear-mint||Generates a number of higher-level Spikerocks on the board.|
|14||Appease-mint||Fires a volley of huge peas that break into smaller peas.|
Not counting individual special abilities, all Power Mints can also have these following abilities:
- They cannot be destroyed in any way during the effect time:
- They cannot be eaten by zombies. Instead, the zombies will just walk through them.
- They cannot be carried away by Zombie Parrot.
- They cannot be crushed by crashing zombies. If Troglobite or Arcade Zombie run into them, they will stop pushing ice blocks or the arcade machine and just go ahead.
- They cannot be transformed into sheep by Wizard Zombie and can't be covered by octopus from Octo Zombie.
- The player cannot shovel them.
- Power Mints can not be pulled by Fisherman Zombie and can also block him from pulling other plants behind them.
- They are not affected by Boombox Zombie.
- They cannot be swapped with Escape Root.
- They can block Jester Zombie's reflected projectiles but not the zombie himself.
- They are immune to freezing winds in Frostbite Caves.
- Power Mints can block Zombie Bull and Rodeo Legend Zombie, stop them from charging and force them to throw the Imp.
- Dr. Zomboss will be stunned when he attempts to rams them.
All items (14)