- For more information about the character that this line is based on, see Cactus.
The line consists of Ball Cactus (仙人球; pinyin: xiānrénqiú), Cactus (仙人掌; pinyin: xiānrénzhǎng), and Tree Cactus (仙人树; pinyin: xiānrénshù). They all specialize in dealing with boss supporters.
Ball Cactus attacks by throwing cactus balls, Cactus attacks by firing spikes, and Tree Cactus attacks by sending lightnings.
OriginsCactaceae, also known as cacti, waxy succulent plants which are covered in sharp spines to defend themselves from herbivores.
Ball Cactus is based on Parodiamagnifica, a species of cactus native to Southern Brazil.
Ways to obtain
Abilities are unlocked by tiering up, while their effect is increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability has a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
After unlocking the Cactus line, additional puzzle pieces can be used to upgrade it, which increases its stats and ability LVs.
|Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins||Stars||Puzzle Pieces& required||Upgrade||Coins|
Cactus line stats will be increased if these specific plants are unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Choy line|| |
|Pepper line|| |
| Coffee line+|
- Cactus line used to have two attributes, mechanics of which were removed from the game.
- Cactus line's element was earth.
- Cactus line's feature was orange.
- In Chinese, this line is erroneously named "Cactus" instead of "Cactus line".