- For other uses, see Buckethead Zombie (disambiguation).
- Class: Hearty
- Tribe: Professional Zombie
- Trait: Armored 1
- Abilities: None
- Set - Rarity: Premium - Uncommon
Why a bucket? Well, gosh, in this economy, why NOT?
- Set - Rarity change: Basic - Common → Premium - Uncommon
- ▲ Strength change: 2 → 3
- ▲ Health change: 3 → 4
- ▼ Brain cost change: 2 → 4
Buckethead is basically a beefed-up version of Conehead. His decent health, along with the Armored 1 trait, makes him very good against plants that either can't destroy him in one attack or can't survive an attack from him. He can survive powerful tricks like Cherry Bomb and Berry Blast while hitting fairly hard. However, watch out for instant-kill tricks, and especially for Solar heroes.
But with Bonus Track Buckethead around, it is better to use him instead if you can, since he has the dancing tribe and can also nullify bonus attacks at the exact same cost of 4 brains and the same stats. However, if you are running a professional deck, namely with Zombie Middle Manager and Jurassic Fossilhead, this zombie may prove to be more useful than Bonus Track Buckethead in this situation.
Because Buckethead has the Armored 1 trait, he is usually hard to defeat with normal means. To easily destroy him, use instant-kill tricks such as Whack-a-Zombie and Squash or boost your plants so they are able to destroy him. Unless his health has been boosted, Hothead and Sizzle will also instantly destroy him.
- Unlike Buckethead Zombie in other games, Buckethead's bucket lacks the red mark.
- The bucket also doesn't degrade when damaged in this game. This is also true with Conehead.