The bucket is a metallic headwear worn by Buckethead Zombies to protect themselves from being damaged. It is the strongest type of headwear in the first main series game. Since it is metallic, it can be attracted by a Magnet-shroom.
The bucket absorbs 1100 damage per shot. The bucket degrades upon absorbing 350 and 700 damage per shot. It falls off the zombie's head once it has absorbed 1100 damage per shot.
The bucket absorbed 320 damage per shot. The bucket degraded at 160 damage, and another time at 240 damage. The bucket fell off the Buckethead Zombie's head at 320 damage.
- For more strategies, see Buckethead Zombie.
The bucket is a very strong piece of headwear, so the player should choose high-damaging plants against it, such as Winter Melon or Citron. Take note that it is a metallic headwear, so using the Magnet-shroom or the Magnet Plant can be a good idea as they can steal it, making the Buckethead Zombies easier to defeat. Don't always rely on this though, as there may be too many Bucketheads for you to handle, making the zombies get to your Lawn Mowers, or worse, your brains.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Bucket.
- For more trivia, see Buckethead Zombie.
- It has red paint on it which resembles a blood streak.
- It is the first armor in the game which can be stolen by Magnet-shroom.
- However, in the Chinese version, it cannot be stolen by Magnet-shroom if the zombie is level 2 or above, unless the Magnet-shroom is level 2 or above.
- In Plants vs. Zombies 2, even though certain buckets are mostly made out of other non-magnetic materials such as wood or stone, they can still be attracted by Magnet-shroom (most likely because they may contain some kind of magnetic material in them).
- The screen door that the Screen Door Zombie uses has the same amount of health as the bucket.
- In Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, the bucket is missing its signature red stain.