Bruce Bamboo (竹小龙; pinyin: zhú xiǎolóng) was a plant from Plants vs. Zombies Online. It was obtained through the completion of Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum - Level 2-1. Bruce Bamboos hit an enemy rapidly in a 3x3 radius around themselves, which dealt considerably high damage.
In English: Bruce Bamboo
Rapidly hits zombies three squares ahead and behind it.
Plant Food effect
In Adventure Mode
If there was any enemy target in the left and middle column, it attacked these columns. Otherwise, it would not unleash its ability.
- Hover the image to see the full description.
With powerful damage, fast attack and recharge like the Bonk Choy and the ability of attacking the adjacent zombies, it can prove to be very useful, especially when planting near pathways in Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum. The Cavalry Zombie can be easily defeated by it, along with Zombie Piggies. Like Bonk Choy, a Wall-nut should be used to protect it.
- Its Chinese name (竹小龙) is based on Bruce Lee's Chinese name (李小龙).
- Formerly, its Chinese name was misspelled as 竹小笼, lit. "Small Bamboo Cage."
- It was similar to a nunchaku (also known as a nunchuck), which is a symbol of Bruce Lee.
- The bandana it wore during its Plant Food effect resembled the one Bamboom wears.
- Its ability was similar to that of Bonk Choy.
- Additionally, the official Chinese translation for Bonk Choy is "菜问", which is based on Yip Man (叶问), Bruce Lee's teacher. This implies that it is based on Bruce Lee.
- In previous versions of the game, despite covering a 3x3 area around it, it actually could not hit the zombies directly one row above or below it.