- For more information about the character that this line is based on, see Bloomerang.
The line consists of Frisbee Shooter (飞盘射手; pinyin: fēipán shèshǒu), Bloomerang (回旋镖射手; pinyin: huíxuán biāo shèshǒu), and Meteor Hammer Master (流星锤大师; pinyin: liúxīng chuí dàshī). They all specialize in stunning column-wide groups of enemies and attack by throwing their titular weapons and catching them back.
The members of the Boomerang line are based on objects or weapons that are typically thrown at others.
Ways to obtain
Boomerang line puzzle pieces can be obtained through Endless Mode shop, Dave's shop and gems chest. Additional puzzle pieces can be obtained through Soulmates Puzzle system.
Abilities are unlocked by tiering up, while their effect is increased through star leveling.
Note: 10(+5)% means that at LV1 this ability has a 10% on LV1, 15% on LV2 and so on.
After unlocking the Boomerang line, additional puzzle pieces can be used to upgrade it, which increases its stats and ability LVs.
Boomerang line stats will be increased if these specific plants are unlocked.
|Plant line||Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3|
|Ice Pea line|| |
|Bomb line|| |
| Radish line+|
Meteor Hammer Master
- The Boomerang line was changed between updates.
- There was a game mechanic, based on elements. Boomerang line element was air
- Boomerang line was previously unlocked by collecting 45 stars in American Suburbs, and its puzzle pieces could be received by replaying The Great Wall of China - Day 9 or Wild West - Day 24ю
- Boomerang line used to have combinations with Clover, Radish and Choy lines. It's currently unknown, which statistics these combinations increased.