Bobsled Bonanza is a mini-game which can be unlocked after beating Adventure Mode in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition. Bobsled Bonanza is a Pool level, which starts with four permanently placed ice trails on four ground lanes (up to the fourth column), and almost all of the zombies that appear throughout the level are Zombie Bobsled Teams and Zombonis. If the player melts the preplaced ice, they will face several Zombonis before any Zombie Bobsled Teams.
- Main article: Bobsled Bonanza/Strategies
- Peashooter and/or Cattail (for pool lanes)
- Lily Pad
- Spikeweed (recommended to upgrade as soon as possible)
- Squash (optional, if you do not have Spikerock)
- Potato Mine
- Jalapeno (optional, to melt ice and get rid of Zombie Bobsled Teams)
- Imitater (optional, to imitate Potato Mine, Squash, or Jalapeno)
- Starfruit (optional)
- Chomper (optional)
- On the DS version, the Zombie Bobsled Team can appear outside of the bobsled.
- It has the second longest wait time between planting and the first zombie of the level coming with a 45-second wait time, with Pogo Party being the longest.
- If the hidden mini-game Air Raid is counted, it has the third longest wait time.
- The Tree of Wisdom says it is "really, really, really difficult" to beat both this mini-game and Pogo Party without the Squash.
- Unlike any other game modes, the ice trails do not disappear. In the Nintendo DS version though, ice trails normally disappear after Zombie Bobsled Teams appear (unless a Zomboni is in the same lane).
- For some reason, on some older iPhone versions of this mini-game, the ice at the start covers an extra square.
- It is the only mini-game where ice trails are already placed on the lawn before the start of a level.
- It and Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick are the only mini-games to have four flags for all versions.
- It is the only time in which the Zombie Bobsled Team appears on the seed selection screen and the only mini-game where they appear.
- There is a level with the same name that appears in Disney's game, Where's My Perry?.
- On the seed selection screen, the Zombie Bobsled Team does not have an idle animation. This is because it does not appear on the seed selection screen anywhere else.
- If the player manages to clear out all of the pre-existent ice trails, regular zombies will appear in a much higher density.
- This mini-game is a much easier way to earn the Chill Out achievements, as long as the player burns the bobsled using only Jalapenos or Imitated Jalapenos, at least 3.