- For other uses, see Blover (disambiguation).
As of Plants vs. Zombies 3, Blover has appeared in three games.
His name is a portmanteau of the words "clover," the plant he is based on and "blow," referring to Blover's ability to generate wind that can blow airborne threats away.
- Main article: Blover (PvZ)
He blows away any fog and Balloon Zombies on the screen, effectively combining Plantern and Cactus' abilities. Unlike Plantern however, the fog does eventually come back and more Balloon Zombies can arrive, leading Blover to not be as effective.
- Main article: Blover (PvZ2)
Blover reappears in Plants vs. Zombies 2 and has been greatly improved compared to his Plants vs. Zombies appearance.
He is 50 sun cheaper and now can combine with plants that can send zombies into the air such as Chard Guard, the only exceptions being Spring Bean and Boingsetta. Along with this, while he couldn't blow away airborne Imps in the previous game, he can in this game. He can also blow away an airborne Prospector Zombie.
He can, like Hurrikale, combine with Dandelion to release a barrage of seeds from two of them. However, these Dandelions will have to recharge following the attack, leaving them sitting until their "hair" regenerate.
- Main article: Clover line
Blover's latest reappearance was in the Chinese-exclusive turn-based game Plants vs. Zombies: All Stars as the first plant in the Clover line, evolving into Four-Leaf Blover and then into Fan Blover. He attacked by blowing air that damaged every zombie on the screen.
His ability was Maelstrom, which dealt 270 additional damage to all enemies.
His soulmates were members of the Spray Mushroom line for a health boost, members of the Tail line for a boost to their critical hit chance, and members of Choy line and Sunflower lines together for a damage boost.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Blover.
- Not counting Power Mints, he, Ice-shroom, Ice Bloom and Thyme Warp are the only plants that have a "Full Board" area.
- Homing Thistle, Caulipower, Electric Blueberry and Cattail technically have it too, but they only affect one zombie at a time.
- Boingsetta technically have it too, but it only affect upon planting.
- Hocus Crocus, Stickybomb Rice and Sling Pea technically have it too, but they can only affect a limited amount of zombies at a time.