- For other uses, see Z-Mech (disambiguation).
The Bling Pylon Mech is a playable zombie Z-Mech variant in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 as an alternate form for the Pylon Imp. It is a bling version of Pylon Mech. It can be bought in Rux's Bazaar for 500,000 coins
If those pesky Plants aren't respecting your Pylon Mech, this blinged out upgrade is for you. Loaded to the brim with gems and diamonds, you'll be the center of attention for sure!
The Bling Pylon Mech's primary weapon is the Bling Propeller. The Bling Propeller deals 5 more damage than the default Pylon Mech, and has no disadvantages, making the Bling Pylon Mech a direct upgrade to the Pylon Mech.
|The Pylon Mech deploys a small pylon-shaped mine, which will explode and deal 175 damage to a Plant that steps on it. The Pylon Mech can store up to four Pylon Mines at once.|
|Don't go down in flames. Imp can launch his way to safety as the Z-Mech's core explodes, taking out any plants caught in the radius.|
|The Pylon Mech propels itself forward, leaving behind a fiery trail. It knocks back any plant it runs into (similarly to the All-Star's Sprint Tackle), dealing 75 damage to them. Although it has a fire trail, the fire does not damage any plants and is just an effect.|
See Pylon Mech.
In other languages
|English||Bling Pylon Mech|
|French||Bling Pylône Mech|
|Italian||Pilone Bling Mech|
|Polish||Bling Pylon Mech|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Bling Pilão Mecânico|
|Spanish||Z-Mech Cono Brillante|
- The Bling Pylon Mech was teased in the Trials of Gnomus DLC trailer.
- The Bling Pylon Mech is the sixth bling ability, the others being the Pizzazzling Potato Mine, Bling Maiden, Bling Gatling, Looty Booty Barrel Blast, Bedazzled Bolt Blaster, and Armored Bling Station.
- The Bling Pylon Mech, along with the Bedazzled Bolt Blaster, is the only bling ability that has a difference compared to its vanilla counterpart, in this case dealing more damage than the default Pylon Mech.
- The back of the Bling Pylon Mech has a tiger icon if one looks closely