- For the Chinese version of the level, see Big Wave Beach - Day 7 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Big Wave Beach - Day 7 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Big Wave Beach - Day 7 is the seventh level of Big Wave Beach in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The tideline in this level is located before the first column, which means that the tide will rise, and water will cover the entire lawn at one point during the level. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- In this level, the tides can reach up to the first column. Therefore, the player must use Lily Pad before planting plants.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||Water reaches 8th column|
|3||1||None||400%/7 Plant Food; water reaches 7th column|
|4||None||Water reaches 6th column|
|5||None||600%/7 Plant Food; water reaches 5th column|
|6||None||First flag; water reaches 4th column|
|7||1 2||None||100% Plant Food; water reaches 3rd column|
|8||5 1 1 2 4 5||None||Water reaches 2nd column|
|9||None||Water reaches 1st column|
|10||1 2 3 4 5||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|11||5 5 5||None|
|12||2 4 1 3 5||None||Final flag|
- Make sure you have a Tangle Kelp at your disposal, or if possible, an Imitater Tangle Kelp as well, as due to the tide reaching the first column on the right, Snorkel Zombies can possibly be fully submerged for the whole level, rendering most plants useless against them.
- In addition to the above, the Wall-nut, Tall-nut, and Infi-nut can come in handy as they will halt all zombies and weaken the Snorkel Zombie by forcing it to surface.
- Begin planting Lily Pads as soon as level starts. The tide does not reach the first column until the end of the round, but will start flooding over columns to the right somewhat fast. If you plant a plant and there is not a Lily Pad under it, plant one immediately so it does not get destroyed as the tide gets closer to your house.
- This is the first of six levels where the tide goes all the way to the player's house (first column), the others being Day 13, Day 18, Day 27, Day 29, and Day 31.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest