- For the Chinese version of the level, see Big Wave Beach - Day 26 (Chinese version).
Big Wave Beach - Day 26 is the twenty-sixth level of Big Wave Beach in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Special Delivery level. It features Banana Launcher. The tideline is located between the second and third column. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|2||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|8||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|9||2 4 1 3 5 1 2 3 4 5||None|
|10||1 2 4 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|12||1 3 5||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|13||2 2 2 4 4 4 1 3 5||None|
|14||1||None||Carries 1x Plant Food.|
|15||2 4||None||Final wave.|
The Banana Launchers go in the back Lily Pads go in the water Wall-Nuts go on the Lily Pads.
- Only five Wall-nuts and ten Banana Launchers are given at a time in this level, while Lily Pads are unlimited.
- Completing this level without Power Ups or losing Lawn Mowers can give the player the Banana Storm achievement.
- Big Wave Beach - Days 1, 26, and 32 are the only levels where the tides do not change. All three levels also start with tides at the seaweed line.
- This level appears in Stage 5 of the epic quest Electrical Boogaloo.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest