- For the Chinese version of the level, see Big Wave Beach - Day 24 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Big Wave Beach - Day 24 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Big Wave Beach - Day 24 is the twenty-fourth level of Big Wave Beach in Plants vs. Zombies 2. It is a Bulb Bowling level. The tideline is located between the third and fourth column. This is also the imaginary line defined by the crossed out sign after which Bulbs cannot be rolled. After completing this level, the player receives a money bag.
- This level has a medium difficulty because, despite there being a Deep Sea Gargantuar in this level, the bulbs deal a lot of damage. However, the player can only hold one exploding bulb on the conveyor-belt and the level starts with a Low Tide ambush so it is recommended to keep using exploding bulbs until the huge wave is about to start. Also, make sure Surfer Zombie does not place his surfboard, as it would make the bulbs move in a more complicated pattern.
- Use orange bulbs for Surfer Zombies and surfboards.
- Make sure you have at least one exploding bulb and three orange bulbs ready for the Deep Sea Gargantuar that arrives at the last wave.
- Since there are many Surfer Zombies, try to use blue and aquamarine bulbs against basics, Snorkel Zombies and Memaid Imps.
- If you feel as if things are getting out of hand, use one of your saved exploding bulbs, but don't use others until you get another one. Try not to do this if the progress bar looks near the final flag.Added
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest