- For the Chinese version of this level, see Big Wave Beach - Day 19 (Chinese version).
- For the Chinese version of this level before the v1.8 update, see Big Wave Beach - Day 19 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Big Wave Beach - Day 19 is the nineteenth level of Big Wave Beach in Plants vs. Zombies 2. Most of the plants are picked by default. The tideline in this level is located between the second and third column. When this level is finished for the first time, the player unlocks Guacodile.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|3||None||Water reaches 4th column|
|4||None||Water reaches 3rd column; 500%/7 Plant Food|
|5||1 2 2 4 5 2||None||First flag; Water reaches 2nd column|
|6||3 3 2||None|
|7||3||None||100% Plant Food|
|8||1 3 4 5 2||None||Water reaches 4th column|
|10||3 4 5||None||Second flag; 400%/7 Plant Food|
|11||3 4 1 2 5||None||Water reaches 2nd column|
|12||3||None||600%/7 Plant Food|
|13||Water reaches 7th column; Low Tide!|
|14||None||100% Plant Food|
|15||1 4 2 2 3 2 3 5||None||Final flag|
- Created by AWPXML
- Required plants:
- Dig up the five Lily Pads for extra sun. Then, plant a full column of Sun-shrooms in the first column. Plant Pea Pods in the second column to kill the first few zombies.
- In the first wave, a Surfer Zombie and several Snorkel Zombies appear. Use Tangle Kelp, Kernel-pults, Iceberg Lettuce, or Guacodiles.
- In the second wave, several Bikini Bucketheads appear. Use Tangle Kelp or use Plant Food on a Pea Pod. At this point, make sure your Pea Pods have at least three heads.
- When the low tide comes, use Plant Food on a Kernel-pult or Iceberg Lettuce to freeze all the zombies. Kill the Octo Zombie quick before it wreaks havoc on your plants.
- On the final wave, five Bikini Bucketheads will appear. Use Plant Food on a Pea Pod, Iceberg Lettuce, or Kernel-pult.
- Created by Vegetarianzombies03
- Required plants:
- First, plant one column of Sun-shrooms on the first column and one column of Kernel-pults on the second column. Plant Tangle Kelp if you have not defended some rows yet.
- Plant two columns of Lily Pads and plant Guacodiles on those Lily Pads. Replace some Guacodiles that are lost.
- Plant another row of Lily Pads and plant Magnet-shrooms in it. On the Final Wave use Plant Food on one of your Kernel-pult.
- *: Removed ~: Epic Quest