This article is about content that is no longer available. As such, it is archived.
- For the international version of the level, see Big Wave Beach - Day 14.
- For the level after the v1.8 update, see Big Wave Beach - Day 14 (Chinese version).
Big Wave Beach - Day 14 was the 14th level of Big Wave Beach in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. It was a Vasebreaker level. When this level was finished for the first time, the player received the Reveal Vase Power Up.
This level is of easy difficulty due to the constant supply of plants inside the vases. The player can break the vases at their own speed with almost no consequence.
- As in every other Vasebreaker level, first break the vases on the right.
- Try to save the green vases as they always contain plants. Open them if the Buckethead Pompadour causes trouble to the player.
- Unlike the international version, as stated above, instead of being a separate mini-game, it is actually introduced as a Brain Buster in the Chinese version.
- Vasebreaker would later appear as a Brain Buster in Lost City - Day 16 in the Chinese version.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name