She has a chance to shoot a tornado that deals only 100 damage, but can push a zombie to the ninth column.
She is based on a plant in Plants vs. Zombies Online with a similar appearance, Banana Tree, who in turn is based on the Musa basjoo tree, more commonly known as the "Japanese banana", a banana tree originating from southern China that is commonly cultivated in parts of Japan for its plant fibers.
芭蕉舞蹈家 (Banana Dancer)
Sun cost: 375
Can push zombies back to the last tile.
Plant family effect: In research and development
Plant Food effect
When fed Plant Food, she will shoot a large tornado that when after hitting a zombie, will attract nearby zombies in its lane, dealing damage.
It is similar to its normal effect, but the tornado will have two smaller tornadoes circling it. Up to two zombies will be stuck in those small tornadoes, being stunned, dealt damage to and the large tornado will not stop if the smaller ones catch zombies.
Since this plant is expensive, place her near the left side of the lawn to prevent her from being eaten. Although she is strong, she only targets one zombie at a time with a very slow rate of fire, so pair her with plants with splash damage like Snapdragon or else she will be quickly overwhelmed.
It is not recommended to use this plant as your main offensive plant due to her high cost and reload time.
- Her eyes are identical to Blooming Heart's.
- She reuses some of Fanilla's sprites.
- Her normal Plant Food effect is the same as Electric Peashooter's Level 5 ability.
- She is bugged so that she won't attack most of the time when she isn't in her recharging animation.
- When playing at Sky City, you can't use this plant because on how she makes wind like the Zombot Vulture Fighter but you can use her in the boss fight