Arcane Enigma is the plant ability for the Rose in Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville. It doesn't deal damage, but it increases the movement speed of the plants near to Rose while she's casting it, similar to Hover Goat-3000's Tubular Turbo in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. Using this ability while an allied plant is in range will rapidly reduce the cooldown of the ability, making it possible to use Arcane Enigma very often around your team.
Become invulnerable and cast speed aura, boosting team move speed.
Start regenerating health while in Arcane Enigma.
Arcane Enigma is great for making your allies move faster to get them towards an objective in Herbal Assault, a zone in Suburbination, or an enemy tombstone in Gnome Bomb. It can also be used to make yourself invulnerable to attacks if you are at low health to provide an escape opportunity.
- ▲ Shorter activation animation
- ▼ Cannot cancel ability until 1 second has elapsed
- ▲ Activating Arcane Enigma now reloads Magic Thistles
- ▲ XP earned from Arcane Enigma has been increased from 1 to 10 XP
- ▼ Increase refresh time 20->60 sec
- ▲ Refresh timer starts on ability activate
- ▲ Increase allies speed boost application rate 0.5->0.25 sec
- ▲ Add refresh rate increase for buffing allies 6.4x
- ▼ Decrease speed when receiving damage, speed modifier decreased 0.85->0.4x