- For other uses, see Starfruit.
Angel Starfruit (天使星星果; pinyin: tiānshǐ xīngxīng guǒ) is a plant in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. She was released for the Children's Day event in May-June 2016 that accompanied version 1.7.4 of the game on iOS. She is a ten-directional version of Starfruit, capable of launching five stars at once, but with the ability to sometimes change her direction by rotating her body.
Her costume (an angel wing with halo ring) references the fact she has "angel" in her name.
Note: Angel Starfruit's recharge is Fast in-game.
天使星星果 (Angel Starfruit)
Sun cost: 225
Angel Starfruit launches stars in ten directions.
Range Details: Fires in ten directions
Plant Food effect
When fed with Plant Food, Angel Starfruit will shoot a large amount of stars while rotating.
When costumed, she shoots a mix of red and cyan stars. Red stars deal more damage, and blue stars function like ice projectiles, and slows zombies as well as extinguishing flames.
Her use is similar to Starfruit, the difference is that she deals stronger damage and can change her direction. Plant multiple of them in different columns and rows, as this will help the Angel Starfruits to reach their maximum potential of shooting in all possible directions at once. It is also recommended to plant her on Power Tiles or to use Tile Turnips on tiles where she is planted.
Plants vs. Zombies Wiki has a gallery for Angel Starfruit.
- She is the second Chinese plant to be based on an existing plant, the first being Sunflower Singer.
- Coincidentally, both of them were released for special events.
- They both have somewhat of a celebrity status (Angel Starfruit being described as a princess, Sunflower Singer as a popstar).
- She has blue eyes and one tooth in the promotional material, but has the same eyes as Starfruit (but with eyelashes) and no teeth in the game.
- She is one of the few plants which cannot be used in PvP Mode.