Ancient Egypt - Level 9-4 was the third and final spin-off level of Level 9-1 of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It was a Beghouled level. The lawn was filled with plants and the player could swap them either horizontally or vertically to make a match of 3 or more plants to make them disappear. Making matches produced sun, the greater the match, the more sun it produced, but this was only used for shuffling the board for 50 sun or filling the crater for 75 sun; no plants could be upgraded, as the player would be given with bonus plants, which could not be swapped with other plants, to plant instead. In order to get all 3 stars, the player had to make 65 matches in 120 seconds and not to make more than 2 matching mistakes. When this level was finished for the first time, the player received two Bonk Choy Puzzle Pieces.
- As this level's main objective was to survive the zombie attack, the player could get the first star easily if the left part of the lawn was filled with attack plants. However, for the second and third star, the player had to quickly make as many matches as possible, without making too many mistakes.
- Match as many matches as possible if you want to earn the third star. Be careful for mistakes.
- Match the Wall-nuts and Iceberg Lettuces on the left to make them disappear, as they are useless deep in your defenses, while it need to be replaced with attack plants to beat the zombie hordes.
- While on the right, match the attack plants to make them disappear, so that they can be replaced with Wall-nuts and Iceberg Lettuces to delay the zombies, preventing them from entering deep into your defenses. Plant more Wall-nuts and Iceberg Lettuces at the start of the lawn for help.
- Quickly fill the lanes with tough zombies with attack plants.
- Note that losing lawn mowers does not make you lose any star objectives in this level.