Ancient Egypt - Level 7-3 was the second spin-off level of Level 7-1 of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies Online. It was a Sunny Zombies level. The player started with 400 sun with no sun falling from the sky, and he/she had to get sun by killing zombies instead. In order to get all 3 stars, the player had to never lose more than 12 plants on the lawn and not to lose any lawn mowers. When this level was finished for the first time, the player would get 2 Spikeweed Puzzle Pieces.
- This level is pretty hard because of the huge waves of zombies that appear in this level, especially the very long final wave, where they escalate for a long period of time. However, the number of Plant Food is a little bit much this time, so this won't be too hard. The player should plant powerful plants, multi-attacking plants and area-of-effect plants.
- Because of the Desert Death Zombie, the player must prepare a good strategy, as zombies will come much more quicker with it.
- Start normally. Delay the zombies with Iceberg Lettuces.
- Use the Bruce Bamboo/Dandelion behind Wall-nut combo and Pomegranate-pults to deal more damage to the zombies.
- Use Dandelion to deal great damage in a 3x3 area and to destroy the tombstones.
- Use Venus Flytrap to stall zombies from quicksand and Pomegranate-pult to damage armored zombies.
- The final wave will take pretty long. Many Pharaoh Zombies, Camel Zombies and Explorer Zombies will appear. Use Plant Food to help you.