Ancient Egypt - Level 4-1 was the fourth main level of Ancient Egypt in Plants vs. Zombies Online. As the player had unlocked Grave Buster, this level had a large amount of tombstones, being 23. When this level was finished for the first time, the player would get Iceberg Lettuce.
- This level is hard because of the huge waves of zombies that appear in this level, especially the very long final wave, where they escalate for a long period of time. The player should plant powerful plants, multi-attacking plants and area-of-effect plants.
- Tombstones also affect a lot on the difficulty, as the player have to avoid using single straight-shot plants.
- Start normally. Have at least 5 Twin Sunflowers. Kill the first zombies with Potato Mines.
- Meanwhile, start planting Dandelions, which can destroy many graves at a time, perfect to use in this level.
- Use the Bonk Choy behind Wall-nut combo and Bloomerang (or any multi-attacking plant) to deal more damage to the zombies.
- The final wave will take very long. Many Buckethead Mummies and Pharaoh Zombies will appear and you will have only 1 Plant Food. Use Potato Mines and Wall-nuts to help you.