- This page is about the level before the v1.8 update. For the version after the update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 8 (Chinese version).
- For the international version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 8.
Ancient Egypt - Day 8 was the eighth level of Ancient Egypt in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. This was the first Mummy Memory of Ancient Egypt, as well as the intended first in the game. It involved mainly memory, rather than strategy, as its name suggests. When this level was finished for the first time, the player gets a star.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: Oh good. There are no zombies here.
Penny: False. They're using camouflage.
Crazy Dave: You mean they're using... camel-flage.
(Crazy Dave and Penny leave)
- This level has an easy difficulty, as it is the introductory level to Mummy Memory. Just tap on Camel Zombies and match the symbols. But it can be hard if the player does not match the Camel Zombies quickly.
- The small number next to the zombie icon means that zombie will always appear in that lane, with 1 being the topmost lane and 5 being the bottommost one.
|Waves||Non-dynamic zombies||Ambush zombies||Note(s)|
|9||-2 -4||None||Final flag|
- This is Ancient Egypt's exclusive Brain Buster, so you will get the tutorial of how to play this level. Do the same as it guides until the final wave comes.
- If you have troubles when tapping, just be patient. Do not do it too quickly. If you match the symbols incorrectly, just tap on another Camel Zombie and that match will eliminate the zombies holding symbols from each line.
- This was the first world exclusive Brain Buster in the game.
- * A gate can be unlocked with a key after completing this level
^ Conjectural name