- For the international version of the level, see Ancient Egypt - Day 8.
- For the level before the v1.8 update, see Ancient Egypt - Day 8 (Chinese version: pre-1.8).
Ancient Egypt - Day 8 is the eighth level of Ancient Egypt in the Chinese version of Plants vs. Zombies 2. The Mummified Gargantuar, Imp Mummy and the Last Stand Brain Buster are first introduced here.
(Crazy Dave appears)
Crazy Dave: There's enough sun here. Plant first, then start the level!
(Crazy Dave leaves)
- Normally, this level is much more harder than its international version, as it is played in Last Stand, and more zombies appear in this level. Luckily, the lawn mowers are still there, and the player can now use the powerful Torchwood and Peashooter combo to easily defeat the new Mummified Gargantuar, which absorbs up to 180 normal damage shots and can destroy plants instantly.
- Required plants:
- Plant some rows of Peashooters, a row of Torchwoods and a row of Wall-nuts in front of them.
- Keep watching your defenses. Use Plant Food correctly and wisely, as you have to save it for the Mummified Gargantuar at the final wave, which absorbs Peashooter's Plant Food effect up to 2 times. If you're about to lose for the first time, don't worry, the lawn mowers will help you.